Thursday, May 15, 2008

A lot to say...no time to say it

Crud monkey! (That is a "swear word" that I coined a while back--to help me NOT say what I actually wanted to say.) Ever done that? You should give it a try...it's fun to see what the first words are that come out of your mouth while trying to censor yourself. Yeah, I know it's a free country and that we can say whatever words we want...but sometimes it's not a matter of what we say...rather how we say them that result in displaying what's really on our minds at the moment. So....that's how crud monkey came to be. (That --and the fact that I was around a whole class of 5th graders. Yes, sometimes "censoring" oneself can actually lead to a twisted form of creativity. *And an added bonus to this would be that only a handful of people would understand what in the hell your new word represented. Give it a try...I fricknfrackn' dare ya!

Happy day to you...remember that even a bad day is better than not having one at all.

No comments: